Monday, August 23, 2010

Welcome to Lovely Lady Cakes!


I figured all my friends and family were getting tired of receiving emails from me every week with pictures of the cakes Jan and I have done so I decided to create this blog to display all of our cakes. That way, They're no longer bombarded with emails. So, I hope you enjoy looking at them as much as we enjoy making them!

Bridal Shower Cake and Cupcakes 
Sesame Street Birthday Cake
Cookie Monster Smash Cake
Big Bird Smash Cake
Sesame Street Cupcakes
Suckers
Superhero Cake
Minnie Mouse Cake
Baby Shower Cupcakes
Zebra Cake with Hot Pink Cupcakes
Chocolate Covered Tuxedo Strawberries
Lace Wedding Cake
Lace Wedding Cake Close-up
Number 2 Sesame Street Cake
Lemon Cupcakes
Butterfly Smash Cake
Mario Bros. Cake
Mario Bros. Cupcakes
Red Minnie Mouse Cake
Flower Birthday Cake
Baby Shower Cake
Beach Wedding Shower Cake
Graduation Cake
Star Wars Cake
OSU Grad Cake
30th Birthday Cake

More to come soon!

1 comment:

  1. how much is it for the Minnie mouse cakes do you do any cake

    ReplyDelete